Friday, September 29, 2006 AD

Prost!

I realized I just posted something applicable to PDD:

Prost!

Johannes Martin in Action

That's my boy...

The picture is actually a pretty good representation of his mischievous personality, especially the eyes. Johannes is really a lot of fun, and I hate to see him grow up so quickly.

And that's not apple juice, but Almdudler, an Austrian soft drink that's been around since 1920.

I took this picture on our last day in Austria when we -- die Männer!!! -- snuck away to the local Brauhaus in my wife's village, Ottensheim, to spend the last of our Euros on a worthy cause. Here's a good link for the Brauhaus with lots of pictures.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:59 AM  
Blogger The Terrible Swede said...

I will not tolerate anonymous comments on this particular blog.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home