Saturday, November 26, 2005 AD

How to enjoy beer...


After the lovely Thanksgiving season, I have a few short observations on how to NOT to drink beer. I don't know much, REALLY... but I do know this:

- Having ten cans of cheap beer in one day is NOT enjoying beer;
- Drinking cans of beer that you can purchase in most grocery stores, because it is cheaper to consume massive quanities in this way, is NOT enjoying beer;
- Having children comment that mommy or daddy is "wasted" is most definitely NOT enjoying beer;
- Having several cans of beer a day, every day, because you "need" it to function is NOT enjoying beer.

Such people give beer a bad name! I am not the owner of this blog, but it is my opinion that anyone who practices the above is NOT a true beer drinker and should not read this blog. I am thankful to the good men who participate in this blog and truly enjoy beer.

The End

3 Comments:

Blogger The Terrible Swede said...

I concur Mrs. K. MOF, we as Christians are not to get drunk. We as Lutherans are not to drink cheap beer.

:)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also add that drink any beer that comes in cans is not TRUE BEER.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a cold
Spaten! Now, THAT is real beer!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home