Friday, March 04, 2005 AD

Weight Watchers sucks

I am a fat-body that needs to lose weight, so I joined Weight Watchers. If my father-in-law who gets side-tracked easily can lose fifty pounds on the program, then I can easily lose 30-35. Unfortunately, regular beer costs me 4 points and light beer costs me 2. My daily allowance is 26. If I want to get messed up, I have to skip food all day and then drink six to eight beers on an empty stomach. I also have to drink six to eight eight-ounce glasses of water per day and beer doesn't count. Those ******* are making this shit hard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keith A. said...

Wow. Tell us what you really think.

8:11 AM  
Blogger The Terrible Swede said...

Edited by brother-in-law.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

"Edited by brother-in-law" meaning you electronicaly spanked me.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Dude, that's the beauty of those flex points... 80 lbs and counting!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home