Tuesday, March 01, 2005 AD

40 Days of Drinking

I hereby announce my desire and intention to create "40 Days of Drinking"©. It's official start will be 40 (39?) days before the Friday that starts the first weekend with dates in October, but whenever you actually decide to celebrate Oktoberfest can be your 40th day. I don't care. When I get around to it, I'll put together the main points for each day (loosely based off the book I'm obviously mocking). Why am I telling you all this before I have anything substantial to say? Because, I'll need your help with beer and liquor recommendations for each day!

Copyright, Keith Atkinson, March 1, 2005 (if I'm already infringing on a copyright, oh well).

Edit: I in no way endorse drinking non-stop for forty days. Such binging is unhealthy. Fun, but unhealthy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully support your endeavor.

When the going gets rough, might I also recommend -

www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/03_03/03-03_zen_drinking_alone.htm

- rob at www.eugenefreaks.com

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, no html posting allowed i guess. well, the essay is called "the zen of drinking alone" on the same site. i reckon you could google it. good stuff. good luck.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Keith A. said...

Either this guy missed my point, or pretended to.

It's not about getting drunk, but enjoying drink.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Sparticus said...

I'm so in.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Myles said...

i recommend Shiner Boch in all circumstances. the yellow and red label fits any occasion.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home