Sunday, February 20, 2005 AD

A mistake...?

The Terrible Swede has invited me to blog on the "Purpose Driven Drinking" thread. Is this a mistake he will regret? We shall see.

I intend to bring a youthful, irreverent attitude to the table. My forays into adult beer is limited, but ever expanding. Below is a picture of my early days. Yes I am drinking Bacardi Breezers (queer beer), but they had a higher alcohol content than the rest of the beer that was being served in the beer tent in Oman. I chose substance (alcohol) over symbolism (the vehicle in which it is delivered). I still have no idea whose glasses those are. Good times though. It was my 20th birthday (legal drinking age overseas is 18) and I was flying back to the US the next day.



Stay tuned... More to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger disgruntled world citizen said...

now this is a thread i could hang with. lol, that was an unintentional pun.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home